Meadow Cranesbill:
5886_purple_flower.jpg

Cosmo:
5886_cosmo3.jpg

My prize betty boop rose:
5886_rose1.jpg

One of my Geraniums:
5886_red_geranium.jpg

thats all for today. I'll take more soon that are more detailed.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh I lovey!!!! NICE! :D

*grinning ear to ear with ideas*

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have a question on your cosmos.... I planted seeds in the spring and I have about 6 plants going (one in a pot still) They are all that pinkish/purple color of yours.... ALL of a sudden yesterday I have 1 magenta bloom coming off a large plant in the front?! Can they genetically change color on the same plant? Is it maybe the acidic soil? OR is it just another seed color plant that intertwined with mine by accident?

I think its gorgeous.... just a shock to see a change in color all of a sudden! ;)

sunbury chick

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
]Cottage gardener,
Love your bench. I want to find one for my Japanese garden,an oriental style.I've been searching thru garden catalogs,they are all so expensive though.I have some buddha's and other Japanese statues that look nice in the garden.I want to get more big stones,etc. I have some giant reed grass,hemlock,yews,mostly shrubs.Oh, and a Japanese Pagoda tree.It's really large now...It was on the property when we bought it.I made the garden around the existing tree and hemlocks. The area just needed to be a Japanese garden....Also, I had a huge boulder moved when our house was being built.The guys moved it with heavy equipment for me.The space is so calm and relaxing,it's beside the pond.The BIG mistake we made was putting KOI in the pond.They were tiny a few years ago but are huge now.They're beautiful and friendly(and they've multiplied a lot) but they muddy up the pond,it's really muddy now.I'll try to post more pics
5523_100_2876.jpg