Sometimes I Amaze Me

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Whatever variety they are they'll taste great So Lucky, even if you don't know who is who. Just make up your own names for them.

You've had a rough road to walk lately.
Your garden might be a good place to decompress. I hope your physical pain gets relieved soon, hang in there. :hugs

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs You've had a lot on your plate here lately, So Lucky. Things will get easier in time. At least you can know that you will have some delicious, homegrown tomatoes to enjoy this summer, even if you don't know their names.

(What's in a name? That which we call a tomato, by any other name would taste as sweet...) :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
So Lucky. It is still pretty early in the season here. Many days and weeks for mistakes to come, and come they will! o_O
I sure hope (and pray) the Chiro can help the back pain. AND that your DH swings back closer to normal. At least enough to let you handle some financial matters.
Like murphysranch said, you can vent here on TEG. We will be here for you. Hang in there.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now don't I remember that So Lucky worked at a job helping people? Part of that social safety net that some of us have clutched at during difficult times.

I once belonged to an organization called "Well Spouse." I was and my spouse was not. I felt so comfortable there that I joined another support group for caregivers. That kind of broadened my horizons because some of us were caring for children and most were caring for elderly parents.

It seemed to help each one of us to recount a little of what we were going through. The caregiver group had a very well-connected social worker at the helm. The spouse group had volunteer leaders, 2 RN's. I've always liked nurses.

There are all kinds of support groups. Some organizations that you can go to don't seem to do much more than refer you to support groups. That's okay. Some of them are of real benefit. There are also professionals who can guide us in healthy directions during times when it's difficult to comprehend anything beyond the hole we find ourselves in.

Make some luck, So Lucky. Maybe someone close by can help get some of the weight off your shoulders.

Steve :hugs

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not a gardening season goes by that I don't have at least a few mystery plants! Just consider it part of the fun...So sorry that life is so tough for you right now. Sending hope your way, that things start looking up for you!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So Lucky, you just hang in there. I don't know why, but life seems to hit you over the head and all you get is lumps. Things will be better, especially when you bite into a slice of tomato, no matter what the name is!

Latest posts