South Surrey British Columbia.

Ohwell

Sprout
Reaction score
The almost best place to call home if it weren't for the fact sardines have more room in their cans and the soil is clay where I'm at. Takes forever to dry out, and it rains ALL :rolleyes: winter. Think the record is close to 40 consecutive days of measurable percipitation. That was in 2006 if I recall properly.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:welcome Ohwell !!

Many gardeners have great success with raised garden beds .. have you tried that?

I sure could have used some of that precip last summer ... it rained here twice ... once in June and once in July. On the positive side though .. NO mosquitoes and a great workout dragging the hose all day ... :lol:

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome!! It felt like it rained that much in NY state, last summer! I never watered the garden- once! If I didn't have raised rows everything would have drowned!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Lavender2 said:
:welcome Ohwell !!

Many gardeners have great success with raised garden beds .. have you tried that?

I sure could have used some of that precip last summer ... it rained here twice ... once in June and once in July. On the positive side though .. NO mosquitoes and a great workout dragging the hose all day ... :lol:
Agreed!!!

:welcome

Latest posts