sprouting grapes will these grow?

nightshade

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
okay so we had to cut back my mom's drive way which also happens to now be the end of lane wide enough to get our new 16 ft wide house trailer in. In the process all of the wild fox glove grapes that I can remember eating on my walk home from the buss stop as a kid got cut So a gather all the stems with fresh growth on I could. i put them in water and then transferred them to the really well decomposed part of my compost pile hoping that they will sprout roots. Do I have any chance that this will actually work.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
nightshade said:
okay so we had to cut back my mom's drive way which also happens to now be the end of lane wide enough to get our new 16 ft wide house trailer in. In the process all of the wild fox glove grapes that I can remember eating on my walk home from the buss stop as a kid got cut So a gather all the stems with fresh growth on I could. i put them in water and then transferred them to the really well decomposed part of my compost pile hoping that they will sprout roots. Do I have any chance that this will actually work.
I would of just left the stems in a bucket half full with water they'll sprout roots this way, i've tried this many times in the past with much success.

Latest posts