Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
If ~ you are ```
IMG_2452.JPG

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
She does ride him ~ but not enough ~ he misses her attention ``` She does need to ride him more ~ he use to smile ~ now he pouts ~ watches her ride away ~ til she's out of sight ``` He can get a little rough with the tractor & me ( acts like he's just scratching ~ but he's big enough to turn over the tractor or the trailer ~ acts that way with her sister too ~ he's a good boy ) ~ but runs like he's afraid ~ if she comes in to correct him ``` You know ~ she bottle fed him ~ they use to sit and cuddle ~ now he just watches or calls to her : What about me ~ take me with you ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's tame to daughter ~ like a puppy ~ but he misses her ~ She raised him from a calf ~ we got him before he was weened ~ and she bottle fed him ~ she use to ride him up the mountain ```

People use to gasp ( If they were down by the road )~ "That's not a Bull is it " ~ ya ~ that's a Bull ```

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
That must be a sight to see someone riding a bull like a horse. I rode on 2 bulls when I was a teenager lol. First time was practice second time was in the rodeo. The second ride was a bigger disaster than the first, and the first one was a total disaster. The second ride was the day after the first and I was pretty banged up from it going in to day two aka the final day of my career in rodeo. Not sure how I ever descided it might be fun to try it out, but it was a bad idea all around. I this point I would not even ride a tame bull lol. Maybe you could get a picture of her sitting on the bull,to kinda show me up.

Latest posts