Take a good look

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Prayers and good thoughts coming your way from Missouri, too, Hoodat. Betcha didn't know you had such a wide-spread fan club, did you? :rainbow-sun

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
gardentoad said:
As a retired truck driver I think that I have been at that intersection :lol:

Once you are out of the hospital you can start wearing your tin hat again..then you will feel better.
Good luck in the days that follow

Don
It's bad enough normally but last time I went through everything was under construction and there were detours on the detours. I'll bet it took me 3 hours to get through that little town. I kept ending up on the wrong route.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd bet you can find someone to look after your garden. Maybe even the gal at the checkout in your local grocery store would do it, or has a kid that'd do it.

I hope you get purdy nurses!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
hoodat said:
gardentoad said:
As a retired truck driver I think that I have been at that intersection :lol:

Once you are out of the hospital you can start wearing your tin hat again..then you will feel better.
Good luck in the days that follow

Don
It's bad enough normally but last time I went through everything was under construction and there were detours on the detours. I'll bet it took me 3 hours to get through that little town. I kept ending up on the wrong route.
We were there a couple of years ago and I couldn't believe how many 5- 8 street intersections were in that crazy town!!!!! But they had a cool zoo and botanical gardens for the size town.

retiredwith4acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Prayers lifted and hoping recovery is fast and painless. Gardening is good heart therapy so you have your therapy already scheduled!! No kidding, therapy after heart problems speeds recovery.

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This thread is delightful! Hoodihoo, we're all thinking of you today as you have your operation, wishing you a speedy recovery, top-notch care, and yes, even a pretty nurse or two. :)