TEG Members Map (pin your location)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Rhodie Ranch you CAN do it (I did) Easy. Just click on link Major provided. Find your name/location. Place the curser on the icon and drag to new location. Drop it there!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
thought i would mention this little map to our newer members, it's one of those threads that once in a while that needs to be dusted off....
if you like to join in by adding a pin you just might find out theres another member close to you ,for you members that are in a federal witness program we understand....:lol:

We got the idea in another thread to start a Google Map for TEG members like they have on BYC and SS (and I don't know, maybe BYH has one too.)

To visit the map, go here: http://goo.gl/maps/yw7Js

You will need to have or open a Google account to be able to participate. After following the link, click the red box that says "Edit". I included more specific directions in the map's description box to the on the left. There is also a tutorial you can run if you have any difficulty.

Because anyone can view this map, for your personal safety I would recommend that you don't drop your pin directly on your house. Just pin the heart of your city. Only where you pin and what you type to label that pin will be public info.

Have fun! :watering

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was going to update my location, but a not being able to figure out the google map pin directions. Oh well...more studying.

Ok, maybe I did it.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have you moved? Just joined? Not pinned yourself yet?
We have not checked in here for over a year!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
New_SumSolstice_Hours.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score

Let's all update the map.
Have you moved?
New here?

It is fun to see if anyone lives near you to share information, gardening tips and weather news.

Latest posts