TEG's "I Saw You! Online"

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lavendar2 was/is here this morning!

That new "Users Online Now!" Ha! Opting out? I'm considering changing my handle to "zdigitS'" so that I come at the end of some long future list. The way I'm falling right in to using this new tablet - it'll be spring before I can read/post!

Back on the desktop!

Steve

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
it took me some time to get used to my tablet and using it to post messages on here. i just can't figure out how to post pics to forums. some pages at other sites also work & look differently on a tablet. i can check my email on the laptop and delete messages fine with that, go to use the tablet and delete messages and i think they're gone, then switch to the laptop and find they are still there!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Best way to use the tablet is half of one at a time. Digest faster that way too. Mostly the generic kind are just as good.

I just don't think pictures will load using tablets though.

I sure love the new computer lingo!

I'm still rotf laffing from when i first heard the word blog! that one seemed a better word to describe something that was stepped on that made a big mess.

Laptop? Maybe that's a tray for lunch.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I may need a tylenol . . . Seem to need to use the tablet with finger tips instead of thumbs.

Words are important. I am always looking up words in news, searching blogs, in the dictionary. I get in a sweat about not being able to communicate or be communicated with -- it may have something to do with hearing-impairment.

You know, hearing-impaired people claim to not like that term. What?! Am I supposed to use "hearing challenged?" You know, we can become something of a laughing stock if'n we aren't careful. It is a matter of degree, anyway. Better than average, worse than average. Much . . .

Stock versus broth. Major' knows what he'd talking about and uses that word "stock." I need to look up the difference: maybe I've got it. Broth is nearly-soup or soup by another name. Stock is an ingredient and just about clear. I'm usually in a soup about things! Kitazawa may have made clear to me the meaning of "choy" and "yu choy sum" with their new catalog! Yay! "stem leaf flower!"

Good to see UncleJoe sticking around this week :).

digitS'

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lavendar2 was/is here this morning!

That new "Users Online Now!" Ha! Opting out? I'm considering changing my handle to "zdigitS'" so that I come at the end of some long future list. The way I'm falling right in to using this new tablet - it'll be spring before I can read/post!

Back on the desktop!

Steve
My "users online" isn't in alphabetical order....mine is always the first name. That way I can look and see if I'm really here :confused:
or really all here.

The ordering of names looks random.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
m, n, s, t, l, a, m, p

nawp, not quite alphabetical here either.

Latest posts