Tell me to STOP!!!!!!!!!!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Drove by a farm stand tonight... They had seedlings for sale...well I had to go check it out...I picked up a pumpkin, tomato, pepper, egg plant, Red seed potatoes and cabbages that I didnt have...I am going to run out of space....

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Giggles!!! I used to work at a greenhouse nursery...some folks, myself included, are like a kid in a candy store at a nursery!!!

:ya

There is no cure!

Ya just have to keep :watering the plants, and that makes ya have to :mow and :weight but eventually you get more :bouquet and the sunshine looks all :rainbow-sun so ya go again and guess what? :gig ya do it all over again! :th then ya get right back up and the :bun are all giggling too :weee which is a lot of fun.

May as well take out your front lawn piece by piece, section by section, because you, like me, are fully addicted!

:weee

What a healthy addiction to have!!! :weight

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
once i get my tiller working this weekend i can make a trip over to your place and till another spot for you! i just noticed all the pumpkins i threw into my 'compost' area are sprouting finally! i've been restraining myself from running down to Wentworth Greenhouse after i get out of work each night this past week. Blue Seal hasn't helped either since they've had their plants out lately. picked up 3 types of tomatoes, 1 sweet pepper, an eggplant, broccoli and Brussels sprouts. and now i've been checking out pond plants! i have to get the liner in the ground and filled with water before i can even think of getting plants other than what i already have. :lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can't ... we ran out of garden space and had to make it larger (again this year!) it is an addiction. :gig

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes they do...would rather have flowers or veggies DH would rather the lawn which is mostly weeds...one year he put down a weed and feed and killed most of the lawn because there wasnt much grass...

Latest posts