Thank You so Much my seedlings are doing great

Wind Notes & Butterflies

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks so much to everyone that helped me with my wanting use use clamp on lights for seed trays.
As you can see in my picture the seedlings are growing and thriving under the 2 clamp lights with 100watt Fluorescent Bulbs.
This has been such a wonderful learning experience and I hope to move up to one of the shelf type growing systems.

Thanks again because of all the help from everyone here we will have tons of heirloom tomatoes,peppers and strawberry's

DSCF4831.jpg

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey, your seedlings look great. Do you have colored paper clips in there? Do you have a system for marking your plants because it looks really good.

Wind Notes & Butterflies

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
HunkieDorie23 said:
Hey, your seedlings look great. Do you have colored paper clips in there? Do you have a system for marking your plants because it looks really good.
I was concerned I wouldn't know which tomato plant was what :rolleyes: I knew I had some colored paper clips in my desk and a light went off in my head use those to identify the plants. I was thinking of just putting in the clips and writing down the color and name of the seed but I came up with a better idea
I took and planted the seeds then put in a colored clip and placed the same colored clip on the seed packet.
Wa' La' all I have to do is match up the seed packet color clip with the clip thats with the seedling :happy_flower

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow :frow

Hi Wind Notes & Butterflies

The paper-clips are a great idea (& cheap) -- that's for me. Well done & thank you...!! :clap :clap -------> :bouquet

:rose Hattie :rose

Latest posts