The High School Graduate!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, she can spend the first couple of years getting through the generic classes that everyone has to take. Plenty of time to change her course of study.
So, now Monty has two college girls at home?
Yes lucky, there will be two of us at home in college! I am so close to graduating I can taste it!!! One light semester in the fall, but the spring semester is going to be my killer! 18 hours!!! But I can take an incomplete in my business internship and still get my diploma, I will have to complete my internship before they actually send my dipolma to me. I'm willing to do that just so I dont have to kill myself with 18 credit hours.
As for Monty, he's been a real trooper with the college thing for me. Now when the youngest goes off to college, he might be a blubbering mess. She is moving an hour and half away. It will be different for us. We will have the house to our selves! I'm not going to know what to do with myself. I guess road trips to Morgantown WV will be in order once in a while.

Last edited:

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@moxies_chickienuggets I know it does, our oldest is going to be 33 in november, then the second oldest will be 31 and then we have a 26 year old and then the youngest will be 18 in a few weeks! :barnie:hide I'm not ready to be "old" @Collector she has had this planned out for at least 2 years. I'm very proud of her.

Latest posts