The principle of "Three - Yes."

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Once we bought the car in the showroom. We all paid, but shop for a long time did not give us the car. Something always was not ready. At that time I met a woman from the insurance company. She attended courses for how to convince others. She taught me the principle of "Three - yes." We had to ask 3 questions in the cabin. The manager could say 3 times "Yes".
She helped me to make such a dialogue.
1. We discussed all the details of the purchase?
-Yes.
2. We have discussed period of time in advance?
-Yes.
3. We paid for everything?
-Yes.
After 3 times the manager replied "Yes", we asked, "That means you owe us compensation?" He agreed, and We received a gift - brandedcar trunk.
The idea of programming act. When man three times to say "yes", he answer "yes" to the fourth question (90%).
( The principle of "Three yes" - Socrates, Carnegie).

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder if that works on children? I will definitely be looking for opportunities to try this out. Hubby will be my first guinea pig. LOL

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I just realized! It works on the parents!
shok.gif
My youngest son uses it to play on the computer. At first, he kept telling how much good he has done for the day. And then he asks: "I can play a little?" And I agree. Hell, I am олух! (Russian folklore, which can not be translated).
With my husband it does not work, I tried.
- You want to have dinner at home?
- Yes. (With the hope and dream)
- You want the meat in French?
-Yes.
- A side dish of rice with vegetables?
-Yes.
- You can go to the kitchen and cook.
He does not go! He's laughing. Then I'm going to cook.
girl_mad.gif
But just a simple vegetable stew!
girl_blum.gif

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
ooooh, i have to remember this one! i work later than my dh and he does cook some great meals when he bothers to cook something different. but many nights i have to 'fend for myself' once i'm home. :somad in the 10 years we've been married you would think he could open the fridge/freezer/cabinet & find something decent to prepare for a real meal for both of us.