The Thanksgiving adds - turkey

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought we should stay outta the kitchen during sausage making. The meat packing outfit used to make our sausage. They did great with venison, also. Aunt Alene made and canned venison mincemeat -- oh my!

I had to restrain myself from having breakfast sausage again this morning since I had so much, last night for dinner ... mixing it up is the simplest thing ever. I've attempted the stuffing in casings and used Dad's smoker. The results were worse than if I hadn't bothered. Taking those extra steps requires additional skills.
Sorry Ladies if it goes in a pot, then on the stove its cooking.

How are we ever gonna grow NyBoy as a veggie gardener if we don't get him cookin'?

Is this thread officially hijacked, @bobm ?

:) Steve
pirate3_zpsa8njoqij.gif

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Steve ... NAH NOT YET ! NyBoy can always put on his brand new Pilgim suit, hightail it over to Central Park in his rented limo ( so his hard earned money wouldn't go to waste due to a cancelled hoot nanny sing along fest and orgy ) , load his musket and liberate the country of the invading pigeon hordes with the help of the natives and all the while evading the Red Coats. Then with the assistance of the new fangled gadget invention of Alexander Graham Bell order catered greens, pumpkin pies ( Steve's own recipe), and Long Island Tea to add to his Thanksgiving feast of newly roasted squab on at his fire pit right next to his bathing suit optional hot tub . He then has to invite @Ridgerunner to rescue the poor poisoned damsel in distress ( if he can locate his hideout) from the catered poisoned by mould non gmo greens ( later found to be mary wanna) picked by the caterers out of his own garden and grown by a tresspasser in the wood lot he calls an estate, guarded by his high tech gadgets and pepper sprays along with a few non descript mutts to boot. :cool:

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had dinner at Benjamin Steak house, then Sky Room in Times square for drinks. Anyone visiting NYC should have drinks at Sky Room, it is the highest rooftop bar in the city. Some of the best veiws of the city. Can't wait till works over then BED.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Steve ... NAH NOT YET ! NyBoy can always put on his brand new Pilgim suit, hightail it over to Central Park in his rented limo ( so his hard earned money wouldn't go to waste due to a cancelled hoot nanny sing along fest and orgy ) , load his musket and liberate the country of the invading pigeon hordes with the help of the natives and all the while evading the Red Coats. Then with the assistance of the new fangled gadget invention of Alexander Graham Bell order catered greens, pumpkin pies ( Steve's own recipe), and Long Island Tea to add to his Thanksgiving feast of newly roasted squab on at his fire pit right next to his bathing suit optional hot tub . He then has to invite @Ridgerunner to rescue the poor poisoned damsel in distress ( if he can locate his hideout) from the catered poisoned by mould non gmo greens ( later found to be mary wanna) picked by the caterers out of his own garden and grown by a tresspasser in the wood lot he calls an estate, guarded by his high tech gadgets and pepper sprays along with a few non descript mutts to boot. :cool:
Bob, when you get wound up, you are really funny!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I know Bobm isn't just limited to shopping skills and to surveil good buys ..!

And, I was only thinking of installing motion detection over concern about the Michelin Man.

!

;) Steve

Last edited:

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a cheap turkey in the freezer from last november. Was gonna pull it out but when I went to SaveMart (owned by Luckys) they had the buy one get one. So we got 2 and one is thawing while the other is in the deep freeze. Same price as you mentioned, BobM

Latest posts