There's no excuse to burn our Flag!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
A few years ago I bought a solar LED flagpole light that looks like a flying saucer and shins the light down from on top the pole. For my 2¢ opinion - don't waste your money. The light shines directly in your eyes from above the flag and ruins the view.

Just this past winter I bought one similar to this http://www.amazon.com/Innovations-4...958556&sr=8-12&keywords=solar+flag+pole+light and it works very well. So far, anyway. I always worry about the cheap Chinese junk and early failures.

That looks like a good idea. I was wondering if they made anything solar powered that was strong enough to emit enough light.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
If the light is right up by the flag it does better. We have lights at the top of the mast on the Catalina sailboat, when flying the flag at night it look great.
At the mountain place we have three flags standing off the wall in the main room: Armenian, American and Australian. Here we have the American standing off the wall in the front of the house lit by the pourch light. Wifey brought that flag home today, I looked, it was made in America.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw a cartoon a while back: This guy was holding a stack of cards in an office, that read: BUY AMERICAN- The man was saying I found a place in China where we can get these for $16.00 a thousand.