I got my:
Dwarf Tophat Blueberries
Celtic Skies Clematis
oddles of lilies
everblooming purple coneflower
Snow in Summer
Peaches n'Dreams Hollyhocks
Sorbet Peony

Oooooo I hope they all survive my planting! Its suppoed to go down to 50 degrees this weekend with a chance of overnight snow... I dont dare plant them yet!

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Sparkles :thumbsup

I think it's so exciting when a new package arrives full of plants :ya :ya :ya It must be so frustrating not to be able to plant them straight away :barnie :barnie :barnie I am lucky over here as we really have a proper Spring at the moment, glorious sunny days for well over a week, but it is supposed to rain over the weekend and it is very windy today! It's morning here so I'm about to go outside to continue with clearing an area of the garden which is covered in nettles & blackberry brambles......!!!! :ep

I have had several deliveries in the last few weeks -- the last being a bundle of bare-rooted Autumn fruiting raspberries. They are soaking in a bucket of water now so I'm in a rush to clear this land for them & my potatoes :weee So I had better get going :tools :tools :tools :tools :tools

I hope the snow isn't too deep & melts quickly. GOOD LUCK with all your plantings & I hope the :coolsun comes out really soon for you. :rainbow-sun

:rose Hattie :rose

sparkles2307

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I planted my Peaches'n'Dreams Hollyhocks on the corner of the front porch, full southern exposure! Made 4 beds across the front of the house (ok I dug 4 big holes but will beautify soon!) and laid in tons of lilies. Put the delphinums on the south-east corner of the house and put my Sorbet Peony with my red peonies (who are finally sprouting after this horrid winter!) I feel very accomplished after last night! Oh oh and over the weekend I braved the rain and planted carrots and lettuce...beets and leeks soon to follow since it wont warm up enough for anything else...

Latest posts