they're sprouting!!!!!

trunkman

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I went outside for my morning coffee and smoke this morning and checked on my raised beds like I do every morning, rain or shine or cold and nothing much had changed in the raised beds I threw a few seeds into a little over a week ago, this was about 7 am. Well at about 10 I needed to go out again and take a break from my renovation project in my kitchen and decided to check again, talk about impatient... much to my surprise my radishes, spinach and especially the beets sprouted, nothing at 7 am and about 50 little sprouts from the beets, time to start a log!! :tools

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Congrats trunkman! :thumbsup Your garden is already up and growing, thats great. Its nice to see all the seeds sprouting now, Spring is on its way!! :watering

tropicalplanttom

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Love it when spring comes around, and things start to change almost by the hour! Same on this side of the pond this week, as we've had several days of super-warm conditions and it feels like spring is in the air. checking the various plants around the garden which have been dormant and all of a sudden there are buds appearing everywhere.

Obviously this is the UK, so not putting any seeds out yet lol :)