This is a birthday moose

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, Masoud, you have hyacinths growing inside, too? They are lovely. You're making me feel lazy. I should be growing things like that inside my heated sun room, but our year of drought killed off most of my tenders before it was time to lift them in the fall.

I have Gypsy Queens growing in one of the sunny perennial gardens. Gypsy Queens for my granddaughter, Gypsy Magnolia. LOVE YOU PHOTO!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, Thistle!
balloons.gif
How cool you got your wish!

Masoud

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Oh, Masoud, you have hyacinths growing inside, too? They are lovely. You're making me feel lazy. I should be growing things like that inside my heated sun room, but our year of drought killed off most of my tenders before it was time to lift them in the fall.

I have Gypsy Queens growing in one of the sunny perennial gardens. Gypsy Queens for my granddaughter, Gypsy Magnolia. LOVE YOU PHOTO!
Smart,
I planted 60 hyacinth bulbs in 6 planters, last fall. I did not plant them all at once. I kept them in my unheated garage for 10 - 12 weeks, allowing the bulbs to produce strong roots. After that, taking them to a warmer and brighter place triggers the growth of their leaves and flower stalks.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy (late) Birthday.

Sorry, I don't get on here much lately. But what a GREAT birthday gift!! She gave you a photo-op of her baby! Cool!!!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
You mean I'm 3 months late wishing you a Happy Birthday? :hide I can never remember things like this and need hints when it's coming up. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating it with loved ones. Wishing you much health and happiness this new year for you my friend. :hugs

Mary

Latest posts