Thought of Gardening with Rabbits :)

Trish Stretton

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
In @Collector 's recovery from a fall on ice, @Gardening with Rabbits said that she fell in a bush trying to knock an icicle off her house.

You know, it won't just be @Trish Stretton in New Zealand and the Southerners busy in the gardens, soon. (@Collector will be excused for a few more weeks.) Are we ready?

View attachment 39992

Then, re(a)peat.

Steve
I used to go to Yoga classes but just got too busy with work commitments and havent been back for a while. those pics brought back good memories.

Its mid autumn/fall now and I still havent had enough of summer. Normally by this time, I am just hanging out for a bit of cold.

I have small hill of soil that was supposed to be top soil dumped over my hedge a couple of years ago....only to find it full of weeds and not what I said to do or wanted. I have now found a home for some of it.....levelling the back lawn especially around the mowing strip, so that s what I was doing this week....digging and levelling.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I will not be going up and down the stairs much. I went up today and my goodness, lol. I did not count, but you go up and then a landing and kind of turns and my legs felt it. She will have to carry that baby up and down those stairs and laundry.
Going up and down stairs is good exercise! Do it 3 times whenever you are there.

Mary

Latest posts