Thought of TEG Cat Owners

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zbooks.JPG

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
While I was at the big veggie garden yesterday, the neighbor's kitty came through. She is a real nice cat and if I'm not active at the moment, she will come up and demand to be pet, as long as I'm willing to stand there and do it :).

Yesterday, I was too distant as she passed along the sprinkler pipes. She arrived at the fenceline, ventured into the little willow thicket there. Within about 2 minutes she was back with a mouse!

Didn't offer me a bite as she headed straight back home .....

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
If he wasn't already named Juniper (and he wasn't a he) we'd have to name our cat Audrey II, since generally, his most common comment is "feed me".

As it is now, he will always run down the stairs literal moments before my dad descends and not leave him alone until he is fed (often going so far as to jump up onto the side of the sink and try to eat his breakfast while dad is still putting it in the bowl), then not let my mom sit down at her place until she has given him is supplementary breakfast of a little bit of smoked turkey and turkey bacon.

And, every day at 5, when me and dad sit down for our afternoon conversation, he will come into the living room and sit between the table and the fireplace and stare; lest we forget that, as soon as we are done, dad has to give him dinner IMMEDIATELY (God help us if either of us has to go to the kitchen to use the bathroom access there BEFORE we are done talking.)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
If he wasn't already named Juniper (and he wasn't a he) we'd have to name our cat Audrey II, since generally, his most common comment is "feed me".

As it is now, he will always run down the stairs literal moments before my dad descends and not leave him alone until he is fed (often going so far as to jump up onto the side of the sink and try to eat his breakfast while dad is still putting it in the bowl), then not let my mom sit down at her place until she has given him is supplementary breakfast of a little bit of smoked turkey and turkey bacon.

And, every day at 5, when me and dad sit down for our afternoon conversation, he will come into the living room and sit between the table and the fireplace and stare; lest we forget that, as soon as we are done, dad has to give him dinner IMMEDIATELY (God help us if either of us has to go to the kitchen to use the bathroom access there BEFORE we are done talking.)
These little balls of fluff sure know how too get their messages across and always manage too get exactly what they want :D

But we love them ❤

Latest posts