Three Lobed Cone Flower Seeds For Trade

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've got TONS of seeds harvested if you like wild flowers. They're great for bird and hummingbird gardens. Would love to trade for something Red or Full sun tolerant. Bulbs or herbs would be great too. Thanks!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh yes I would be thrilled to trade for some. I love to get all kinds of stuff with very powerful smells to go in by our new brick path. Something lightly scented when people come to my door would be wonderful!!!! Just PM me your address stuff, and I will mail you some.

CottageGardener123

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:barnie arggggg......lemon balm finished seeding and is all in the dirt :barnie . The seeds are so small. I'm so sorry but, it's impossible to get them now. You can buy some lemon balm if need it now. Sorry

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm a trader / seller this year. I promised Hubby one way or another I would not buy one plant from here on out... I would green thumb it! LOL

I'll get stuff over time, no worries..... I completely understand.

My foxglove was having AWESOME yields of seeds up until the harvest I was planning on this week. The seeds are horrible and the pods are not drying correctly.... I think the weather change has made harvest for them impossible.

So all I have left to harvest is some bearded tongue blooms, and more wildflowers. (These are 3 month bloomers in the fall by the way!)

ShadyGlade

Leafing Out
Reaction score
If you are still looking to trade flower seeds I have a stash. :happy_flower

Latest posts