To Old Fashion

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
A client came in today who just moved into a new house. He said you like flowers do you want 2 large urns ? The urns where on each side of front door. The wife doesn't like them, they are iron with swans for handles, she thinks there to old fashion. Was told they are very heavy, can not wait to see them. Bet the wife spends a small fortune on Modern planters for same spot LOL

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
A client came in today who just moved into a new house. He said you like flowers do you want 2 large urns ? The urns where on each side of front door. The wife doesn't like them, they are iron with swans for handles, she thinks there to old fashion. Was told they are very heavy, can not wait to see them. Bet the wife spends a small fortune on Modern planters for same spot LOL
Hope you took them!

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Looks like someone's got golden horseshoes shoved you know where, I can't help it I'm absolutely green with envy here. I've been hoping for a find like that for ages, looks like I'm going to have to give in and put out the big bucks if I ever want to see one here. You sure must be living right @Nyboy . Oh well, Congrats on the great find:clap (she says grudgingly).
Annette

Latest posts