Todays harvest minimal but beatiful.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is what I got today
DSC00648.jpg

This is the fairy tale eggplant. Just beatiful and fillled with so many tiny fruit.
DSC00642.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

And for fun a horn worm that I harvested for the ducks
DSC00223.jpg

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh those eggplants and jalepenos are just beautiful!!!! and the horn worm very cool! I think I have only seen one of those in my life!

not sure if we have them here at all

thanks so much for sharing!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything looks beautiful!! Those little eggplants are darling- how do they taste? Any different from the large ones? Enjoy!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh wow... gorgeous eggplant!

Mine are still producing too. You have a much nicer climate then even I do though. I bet they will continue to produce for you for awhile to come.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The eggplants taste great a very mild and not bitter. Not as strong an Eggplanty taste. The only bad thing is it takes so many to make a meal. The pepper I just wash and then freeze. I have a ziploc bag that I add too and then wen the need for salsa asizes bam. I am really proud of my peppers. The first part of the season I got nothing but tiny little peppers from them. Then I added blood meal as a source of Nitrogen because I had read that pepper like almost to the point of burn and since then they have dramatically incresed in size.

Latest posts