Today's sun set/rise around the world

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha Bobm, my bikini days are long over. lol

Steve, even though the beach is about a 25 minute slow jog, I never wade in the water. It is freezing! At least to me. Yet on the weekends you will see kids going in. I also hate the feel of having wet feet covered in sand and then having to brush them off to be able to get into our car.

Alameda is such a quaint little town that is so close to SF if you want all the things that city has to offer. There are so many charming neighborhoods. We like to walk if possible to our coffee or breakfast destinations just to see people's yards along the way. The marina closest to our house is so beautiful with walking paths and now a new housing development that fortunately they did a good job on. They also did some nice landscaping. Of course they had to since they were going to price them at starting at $900,000 and above. :rolleyes: How can people afford to buy them?

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe people who bill homeowners ..

. $89 ..

to turn on outside water can afford them ..? But hey! Shouldn't we expect @Nyboy to get some sunrise pictures from Long Island? Canoeing down the Hudson ..?

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you Steve and Thistle, I was beginning to feel like I'm hoarding this thread. But I just love sunsets that have water in them. (Water in the picture of course. ) ;)

Mary

ccheek

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good morning, TEG, from my backyard to yours.
2016-04-21_07.45.54[1].jpg

Latest posts