Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
and some herbs. My little greenhouse is working pretty good! :cool:

4898_picture_010.jpg

4898_picture_013.jpg

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My tomatoes are up, and some even have 2 sets of true leaves, but they are leggy as all get out! :lol: I TRIED to convince hubby to get me the stuff to make a grow light for Valentines day, but noooo! He had to get me roses and chocolate! *humph* I'm going to transplant most of my tomatoes in the next couple of days, set them deep, and hopefully start getting them outside some. We've got about a little less than a month left until "transplant date," so I figure starting to harden off now wouldn't be such a bad idea. :)

My peppers on the other hand... they haven't come up at all. :( I got my eggplants to come up, why the heck won't the peppers pop their lil heads out?! Eggplant have 1 true leaf (not even a set.. LOL) on the majority of them. I'm not going to give up on my lil peppers tho!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Joan, those look fabulous! Good for you! I knew you would really enjoy that greenhouse! Nachoqtpie- in my opinion peppers are the most difficult seeds to germinate...They are the only plant that I buy! Do you have a heat mat?

r4eboxer

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:drool Oh you are so lucky to have a greenhouse. Everything looks great! :thumbsup

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lesa said:
Nachoqtpie- in my opinion peppers are the most difficult seeds to germinate...They are the only plant that I buy! Do you have a heat mat?
The only thing that I have like that is a heating pad... :/ Its one of the newer model ones as well... where they only stay on for so long and they shut off. I'm sloooowly working on getting more/better gardening equipment.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:weee I'll be transplanting them into potting soil this weekend - some of the roots are already coming out of the mesh covers. I really think the heat mat was a good purchase - and the greenhouse of course!

Latest posts