Tomato Sandwich

Wisher1000

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah....uhhhhh.........weeeelllllll? I think I'll pass just now. I will, however, keep it in mind the next time I'm feeling epicurious. I love all the ingredients, so it is possible.......uhhh...................no.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Greif, I thought my DH had created the mayo, tomato and PNbutter monstrosity. Ugh!!! :sick I will even go PNButter and Dill pickle. Skip the mayo. I don't like it on ANYTHING. LOL.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Ummm... I like my peanut butter sandwiches with bananas and my tomato sandwiches with mayo. Yep... I'm stuck in my ways!
this is EXACTLY how I am, vfem! and no mixing and matching you silly gooses!!!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tried it tonight. Sorry, not horrible but won't do it again. PB needs to go w/honey or jelly. Tomato's need to go w/mayo or hamburgers. Can't mess w/perfection.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are willing to sprinkle seeds on your garden salad, yes?

You know about tahini. Essentially, it is sesame seed butter.

And, Nutella -- hazelnut butter -- apparently the British like that especially but it was in the health food stores when I was a kid so, Mom would bring it home.

Did you know that there's a sunflower seed butter? Well, I didn't but checked and, of course, you can order it thru Amazon. I bet it's pretty good stuff.

Steve ;)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I like seasame oil as a finisher for lots of things we eat. In fact, I make a 'Peanut Butter Rice & Veggie' stirfry my daughter LOVES. All that is mixed with rice, and it looks weird at first, but it's wonderful and very Thai in origin. However, It's a hint of PB and that's mixed with a lot of asian things like chinese cabbage, water chestnuts, mini corn, snap peas and such. I never see tomatoes working well with asian tastes.

Maybe I'm not as adventurous as I thought I would be.... sorry Steve!