too all Valentines

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
In this very nice garden forum I wish you a a Happy Valentine's day :love

in spite of the weather

in spite of all the sadness in the world

war ..earthquakes ..Haiti ..omg poor poor Haiti ..our cops being blasted off our streets..unemployment ...homes lost..personal tragidy ..illness..grief ....all of it ..it all just sucks sometimes doesn't it???

Even the Olympics started off on such a horrifically sad note

So today today my valentine is a new black out ..and focus on the love ..and ...I have to say ..from what I have read here on this board and out in book form ..a huge portion of life's love and romance is found in the garden ..I can speak first hand for this one :thumbsup
so if the sky is sitting on your head (I know it is mine with all this rain.. so under a blanket of snow ..I feel for you guys back east) let your fantasies bloom now ...the love and romance is here now and the winter will not last forever (although it sure as s$#t feels like it!)

so Happy Valintine's Day!

thanks for sharing all your wonderful tips and knowledge they are all kind gifts and much appreciated

have a wonderful day today :)

OOOXXX

desertgirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Happiest of Valentine's Day to all you wonderful folks. I'm not usually a huge fan of the holiday , as i think it is a capitalistic scam for genetically engeneered flowers and overpriced food and gifts. I'm not a fan of someone telling me when and how I'm to express my love.:/

But, as eluded to in the O.P., in times like these the world seriously needs a Love Day. So maybe that is what I will wish you all---Happy Love Day. And thank you all for so much for your advice,inspiration, and friendship.

:hugs

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
desertgirl said:
Happiest of Valentine's Day to all you wonderful folks. I'm not usually a huge fan of the holiday , as i think it is a capitalistic scam for genetically engeneered flowers and overpriced food and gifts. I'm not a fan of someone telling me when and how I'm to express my love.:/

But, as eluded to in the O.P., in times like these the world seriously needs a Love Day. So maybe that is what I will wish you all---Happy Love Day. And thank you all for so much for your advice,inspiration, and friendship.

:hugs
many hugs back at you dear girl gardener in one of my very favorite "old stomping grounds: in the US!!!

I agree with you completely and feel the same way about all the "Hallmark Holidays" but we do need love and joy right now badly ..at least that is my opinion ...

I have seriously not felt this "well" mentally or physically .. in such a very long time... whatever the reason I just wanted to spread some love while feeling so good ..

I now see Journey's post in the family section and will go there and spread a little more

Latest posts