Trash to Treasure

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been keeping my eye out for a table to use as a potting bench. I have a iron fishtank stand I want to use as a base. Last night my nephew TX me he found a potting bench at curb and dropped it off at kennel. When I saw it this morning it is perfect, was being thrown out because 1 leg broken. The top is in good shape, now to get legs off without damaging top.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been keeping my eye out for a table to use as a potting bench. I have a iron fishtank stand I want to use as a base. Last night my nephew TX me he found a potting bench at curb and dropped it off at kennel. When I saw it this morning it is perfect, was being thrown out because 1 leg broken. The top is in good shape, now to get legs off without damaging top.
That was nice of your nephew to keep an eye out for you.

What? No picture? Are the legs attached with screws that you can unscrew? I would try banging gently on the leg with a hammer to see if you can knock them off, otherwise you are going to have to saw them off.

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:caf We all want to see this great find when you find your camera. Good Nephew. Guess he may be able to hang around for a bit longer now. ;)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just needs to be a little taller
DSCF0539.JPG

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That looks great. Nice of your nephew to pick that up for you. You should just give him your wish list and see what he drags home for you!

Latest posts