Vertical garden fittings for sale(photos up finally)

mkey42

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi everybody,If you have been wanting to experiment with growing vertical,please look at these.I am selling them for $ 5.00 each+ shipping.I can dress up with a viniyl finish(any color or pattern add 1.85 per fitting) or you can paint yourself.I fill with soil and put seeds in or you can put your starters in to jump start your garden.I have pics available and will post as soon as i am allowed or can send upon request.

mkey42

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I just joined today and they wont let me post pics due to spammers,i understand that!If you want to see a slideshow of stuff ,aero2ubesdotcom,i am not trying to snipe.site is under const and not ready.I want to get exposure and some sales to keep going with next line of stuff i am building

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, thank you for using the for sale area, your in the right area and won't be treated as spam. If you actually hang out, join in with the conversations and post you'll get to add pictures and links to your posts.

I think you only need about 5 posts to get them.

Plus, we're a really great group... if I don't say so myself.

I'll check out the site if it loads ok.... otherwise, it would be great if you could get that picture posting option unlocked. I'd love to see what you are talking about.

mkey42

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Thank you,yes i was very carefull about posting in proper section.I have been working on these products for a year and a half,I have used tested these and would be glad to answer any questions.
mike

AmyRey

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Things are so much better with pictures. :)

Welcome!

mkey42

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I keep trying , would love to see what everybody thinks.I found this site by luck and will keep coming back.

AmyRey

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Keep talking and you'll be able to post pictures soon. :D

mkey42

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Ok ,this should be number 5 ,maybe i will qualify now.

mkey42

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Nope,i keep getting the no pics allowed yet....is ok i will keep trying !!!

Latest posts