Vote for Farming Flim

Purple Strawberry

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Please watch the video Farm and vote. Chris and Jenny the ones who talk about living on the property when she was four and the last voice (Chris) live and farm about 20 minutes from me and I took a class from them at the first of spring.

Or you can watch them both. This is the excert from the weekly newsletter Jenny Jack Sun Farms send out weekly.

Video of the Week

Instead of a picture this week, we wanted to post some information about our friends and incredibly talented camera people, Christine and Owen. Last summer they filmed a short documentary(10-12 min long) on young farmers starring, among several other Georgia farmers, Jenny and I. The following blurb will explain their situation. Watch it and send in a vote to support small filmakers and farmers.

Support Your Local Filmmakers!!!

Two of our films have been selected to appear at the Organic Summit's First Annual Organic Film Trailer Competition!
Curt Ellis (producer of King Corn), who helped to select the finalists, will be presenting a cash prize to the winner on June 3rd.

'FARM!' Takes an inspiring look at a variety of people farming sustainably and answers the question "who's going to be growing our food?"

'Who Grows Your Food?' is an in-depth look at a variety of Urban sustainable farmers and gardeners within the Metro Atlanta area.

America needs more sustainable farmers. The farmers need the support of the American people. We hope that our films will inspire both.

All of our work to date has been self-financed.
In order to continue our film projects we need money.
Please show your support and vote.

Thank you,
Owen and Christine Masterson
Anthony-Masterson Films

In order to vote, you must post a comment.

1: Rate It
2: Post Comment
3: Post Vote

FARM! Trailer:
http://views.newhope.com/organicfilm/Home/VideoPlayer/tabid/83/VideoId/48/FARM.aspx

WHO GROWS YOUR FOOD? Trailer:
http://views.newhope.com/organicfilm/Home/VideoPlayer/tabid/83/VideoId/49/Who-Grows-Your-Food.aspx

Latest posts