Wait a minute here....

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hmm, I didn't notice any problems with BYC? Did it go down for awhile?

What idiot would hack a chicken website anyway? Somebody has too much time on their hands...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nifty "hacked" the site - no doubt.

April Fools Day, ya know! All in good fun . . .

:D Steve's digitS'

patandchickens

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Not content with smoking in the bathrooms, the gang of 'cool kids' including the site staff decided to run through the halls spraying graffiti everywhere, as it were.

Now that Apr 1 is over and the various cliques are home sleeping it off, BYC is back to normal.

Pat

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Pat, all anyone had to do in order to have their name tampered with was to post something, anything, dopey. That way the Mods had something to work with. (I did notice that they didn't catch them all, but I would have hated to try to keep up with all the posting yesterday!)

I posted and asked if a "brilliant and good-looking" person could be part of the hacking, hoping that that's what the Mod would copy & paste, and they did. So I got to be brilliant and good-looking for a day. And I can say that I'm definitely not part of the "in crowd" at BYC. It seems the in-crowd there is falling by the wayside lately anyway. I think they burned themselves out.

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I thought the BYC thing was funny. It was good for a few laughs. ;) But, I did wonder why we were left out of it over here at TEG. Sigh. Maybe we need to grow a little bigger before we'll be blessed with a little insanity. :D

But, I didn't get a nickname. I guess only posting once on the What's for Dinner? thread just didn't do it. :lol:

Carri

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Backyard Buddies said:
But, I didn't get a nickname. I guess only posting once on the What's for Dinner? thread just didn't do it. :lol:
I was "banned" by the end of the day.... :lol:
That was such a great joke. It went over SO WELL. Actually, I had posted something along the lines of, "Duh everyone, it's April Fool's Day!" earlier in the morning, and my post was axed! :lol: Then I had a PM from a mod selling me to keep my mouth shut, hahaha.

Backyard Buddies

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Carri said:
Actually, I had posted something along the lines of, "Duh everyone, it's April Fool's Day!" earlier in the morning, and my post was axed! :lol: Then I had a PM from a mod selling me to keep my mouth shut, hahaha.
That's funny! I'm surprised they admitted it to you! I figured it out right away as well. I subscribe to the "Dinner" post and clicked the link to read the updates when I saw the number of people online and immediately knew that the staff was up to something.

Bravo to the Nifty and the Mods. That was really funny and my kids are still laughing about it. I think they liked the "Needs new drawers" subtitle the best. What do ya expect from kids? Potty jokes always go over well. :lol:

Latest posts