Walmart, only 4 percent of your products ...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Walmart ... only 4 percent of the products tested showed DNA from the plants listed on the labels."

Supplements? Ouch!

LINK

digitS'

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There's a reason why their supplements are so cheap when compared to supplements and medicinal from, lets say... a health-food store, or just about any other place who's sole purpose is to sell those kinds of things.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I haven't been inside a Walmart store in more years than I've been retired, but I do patronize some of the other stores mentioned and have seen the same product brands at the local grocery store.

The few supplement things I buy from time to time come from a natural foods cooperative called "Basics".

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have a feeling, regardless of where you buy from, gross mis-advertising. Color me pessimist. Anything labeled as health food, supplement, organic, etc. more PR than truth.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
As per the article--just some unidentified random "houseplant"? What kind of ID is that? (I want to see the latin name, LOL.) That could be any number of poisonous houseplants, so I'm kinda dubious about the accuracy of that one. :\

I buy my supplements from Swanson, unless it's something I can grow or forage then prepare myself. Certainly, buyer beware.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Expect some class action law suits to be filed. Keep your receipts.....

Latest posts