Warning

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I was just reviewing over a thread on BYC that I had posting on back just before the end of the Commando thing. t was a thread to discuss that age-old question, Which Came First: Chicken or Egg?, and somebody (yeah, it was me) made a passing comment about how it couldn't have been an egg because it clearly, transversely outlines that right there in Genesis 1.... and several weeks later -- and I might add long after the MoonLaunch..... you shoulda seen it. First, I would like to express my gratitude to be part of such a friendly little community. We all more or less have similar beliefs about such matters, and nobody's stupid enough to bring that type of question up here, because there's only roughly 15 members here, so if you get into a fist fight, you have no refuge. Just imagine what would happen if we did get into a war here..... :hide I'm scared.

But I'm glad we are all friends here :hugs :hugs

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well duh!! It had to have been the chicken... if it would have been an egg how would it have been able to be warm enough to hatch?! I mean... I guess it COULD have been warm enough to hatch in the Garden of Eden... but.. I still think the chicken came first.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Aww no... let's not go down that road again..... although it's just as plausible being so miraculous as He is that the egg came first. Funny, if anyone had brought that up on BYC, none of that woulda happened :/

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wellp, I studied evolution.

Seems that PSEUDOPROTEINS came first. They made the bubbles the smallest that lasted the longest, and developed the proper osmosis types to hold in them the necessary ingredients for cellular life to develop. Next came the RIBOZYMES that moved in, a certain kind of RNA virus, that evolved into the Ribosome!

Later on, DNA templates evolved, and it took a little while, like 400 million years, for them to settle to the kind of DNA there is now.

Those bubbles then became PROCARYOTES, the various kinds of Bacteria. During the early Cambrian, Bacterias diverged and were the highest life form on Earth!

I'm descended from several kinds of Bacteria that MERGED, a thing called ENDOSYMBIOSIS. Certain Spirochete Bacteria moved in and became Chromosomes. Certain Mitochondrial Bacteria moved in and became Mitochondrias. For plants, certain Blue Green Single celled cells moved in and became Cloroplasts.

We can discuss it from there if you'd like :)

We're up to around 1.5 billion years ago so far...

Latest posts