Watermelons

redchicken

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello I am new to the easy garden and I learned about from BYC so I planted these mini like watermelons (I forget the name) but I just now have one little one it is about 4-12 inches long do you think it is growing a little late? I will try and find our camera shortly and take some pictures.

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My watermelons are just starting to fruit (we got them in really late) and we still have some time for the growing season.

Watermelons need plenty of warm weather and water to grow well as long as you got that for a couple more months you should be okay.

Since they are mini watermelons you probably will start harvesting in a month or so.

Good luck.

redchicken

Sprout
Reaction score
OaklandCityFarmer said:
My watermelons are just starting to fruit (we got them in really late) and we still have some time for the growing season.

Watermelons need plenty of warm weather and water to grow well as long as you got that for a couple more months you should be okay.

Since they are mini watermelons you probably will start harvesting in a month or so.

Good luck.
Thanks it is the same with our cucumbers they just started growing a couple weeks ago

Latest posts