Weathermen....Ya gotta love their sense of humor......

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The temps have been in the high 80's, here. Yesterday, the weather report was for a warm front to move through, today, bringing a possibility of severe weather. Right now, it's.................60*. Yep, that's what I call a warm front.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like your signature thing Boggy!

Over here to north California we have blue skies with some puffy clouds, and someone's been flying a jet up there just having fun making circles and S shaped jet trails among the high up puffy clouds. Some wind gusts, not bad. Perfect typical spring day here.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
boggybranch said:
The temps have been in the high 80's, here. Yesterday, the weather report was for a warm front to move through, today, bringing a possibility of severe weather. Right now, it's.................60*. Yep, that's what I call a warm front.
I guess it's true that it's all about "location, location, location"...seems like a warming trend to me... ;)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Weatherman's quarterly reports:
(True almost every year!)

Winter, colder than usual

Spring, generally a warming trend

Summer, hotter than usual

Fall, generally a cooling trend

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We're about to get into the May gray and June gloom period here. Actually those dim light days are a good time to transplant though.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
May Gray and June Gloom...

Weren't those some visiting cousins on The Adams Family?

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We used to have a weatherman here in San Diego with a great sense of humor. Mike Ambrose dubbed himself "Captain Accuweather" and used to go on about the love affair between Offshore Flow and Catalina Eddy, both local weather phenomena. He once led an amateur raindance (Y'all come) at the old baseball stadium and lo and behold we had an unexpected downpour.

Latest posts