Wedding dress for sale

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
A-line lace off white dress
Size 4
Worn once, 25min if that.
Had it dry cleaned.
Read beads were added to the dress for the wedding, they have been removed before cleaning.
Pickup in Fredericksburg, VA

Will ship, buyer pays shipping.
Other pics are in my wedding thread.

00Y0Y_3DYG2KLKQXk_600x450.jpg

01313_luwrjZYYwV3_600x450.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are there any resell shops near you? Have you posted it on Craigs list? Beautiful dress BTW. :lol:

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
Posted on CL, haven't even found a wedding shop in this town. Closest is over an hour away to the other main towns. Rather take forever and get the price I want than pay someone else to sell it and get less.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I guess it takes a father to say this...

Could anyone ever do it justice again...besides your own daughter?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's gorgeous! I bet someone will grab it up. Then again, I could only ever DREAM of being size 4! lol

I gave mine away to a lady from South Africa who came here through her church with her daughter and fell in love with a man who gave his time to work with her church. It was a beautiful story :) I was happy to give it to her.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:
It's gorgeous! I bet someone will grab it up. Then again, I could only ever DREAM of being size 4! lol

I gave mine away to a lady from South Africa who came here through her church with her daughter and fell in love with a man who gave his time to work with her church. It was a beautiful story :) I was happy to give it to her.
That's great VFEM!!!!! I still have my wedding dress. It's too big on me now Considering I was 5 mos pregnant when I got married. I'll keep it for one of my other daughters.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
MontyJ I think has it right. The dress is lovely and a daughter might really love to wear it. (I wore my Mother's dress.) :)

valentine

Sprout
Reaction score
when i married,I am both excited and uncomfortable, I want to leave my parents up. Wearing a beautiful dress, sitting luxury car, I happy with ....

my dress were bought in the site dressfirst.com

Latest posts