Welcome BYC Friends!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, the mention of www.TheEasyGarden.com in the recent www.BackYardChickens.com newsletter really gave us quite a boost of new members!

I' think we signed up more members in one day than have signed up in the last month.

Well, the timing couldn't be better because Spring is upon us (well, most of us... Sorry Midwest) and our gardens are ready to pop!

Let's get this forum cranking!

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We'll also get more people because garden season is hear! :rose :watering :mow :rainbow-sun :weight :coolsun

suenrob

Leafing Out
Reaction score
hummmmm, Sure are a lot of familiar names over here!!!!!!! This should be fun!!!!!!!!!!:rose

hcammack2

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Juevos rancheros from the garden and my newly laying chickens will be here in a few months !!!!!!! :D

bigzio

Sprout
Reaction score
Hope I can help some folks in some way shape or form.... I love to garden and have been growing trees and planting gardens for over 35 years. I still learn new things on a daily basis. Heirloom seeds have become are most planted veggies. I love saving the great tasting heirloom seeds.
I'm happy to this website bloom into the backyard!

bigzio

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Good to have you here! I'm thinking (and hoping) we all have something to learn and teach each other no matter how many gardening years of experience we do or don't have.... that said, it is definitely good to have some veterans on here!

Farmer Kitty

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Has anyone noticed that the recent posts page has hit two pages? Another milestone!

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hey -- it would be interesting to do a poll and see what came first for most people -- the chickens or the garden? Maybe I'll start a thread. For me it was gardening and through gardening I came into ducks. Now ducks are a HUGE part of my life. More than I ever imagined.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
hey Farmer Kitty, thanks for the post! that is a great way to check out how things are picking up!

DrakeMaiden, gardening definitely came first for me, but I never had the opportunity to learn as much about it as I did with chickens (thanks to BYC). Hopefully TEG will do to me and gardening what BYC did to me and chickens!

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hopefully this forum will help a lot of people, especially those who are just looking into gardening for the first time . . . maybe because of the cost of food.

Latest posts