Well folks, its time...

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
For you all to see my new garden, that is. Some of you may remember my garden last year, I posted enough photos of it! :lol: This year we moved to a new house with its own garden space, so I dont have to have one at my grandmas. I am anyways though, it means I get to plant more, come on! :rolleyes: I dont have much going on now, but its completely planted. So here's my first photos!

MantisHatching014.jpg

*Excuse the jugs, Im too lazy to take them to the trash 10 ft that way >> :D *

Tomatoes...

MantisHatching013.jpg

Potatoes...

MantisHatching021.jpg

They're planted a little over a foot into the ground, I've just been filling up as they grow. I have flowers, beans, okra, squash, etc... all germinating now. I'll update when everything shows up a little better.

Thanks for looking,
Jordan

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LOL :lol:

I love the garden, I just can't help but laugh about the milk jugs because my garden is still FULL of cut milk and juice jugs. I'm too slack to throw them out, and last time I tried my daughter cried hysterically for 10 minutes because she wanted to keep them all in there to play with! :pop

It really is coming along great... working new land in a new home feels good huh!? :ya

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:gig I really shouldnt be that lazy, Im out there all the time anyways! But I just toss them and never think about it. I'll get them out eventually.

Thanks. It really is! When we were looking at houses I saw the garden and told my mom this was it. Apparently her and my dad agreed. :lol:

I forgot to mention I have 18 or so hills of melons, pumpkins and squash behind me in that first photo! I just planted them so no germination yet, but I'll be sure to update with those as well. Thanks again.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, desert! Like Green said, they're used to protect the plants from frost. That's how I was taught to do it, so its just routine now.

Thanks, obsessed! That made me laugh! I cant believe you remember that, lol. Yep, I dug this all by hand as well. I made friends with the tiller though and it helped me after all of the weeds were removed.

LOL, Peanut. I am not shocked AT ALL.

Thanks, PS. I definitely will!

Latest posts