Well now!!!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Chickie'sMomaInNH We havent really had much bad weather since we got the Subaru. Today we got about 2 inches of snow and it's melting almost as fast as it falls. Now it's raining. I have not had much experience with driving in bad weather. I've been hearing that we might be in for a good storm Tuesday into Wednesday, but that is subject to change. Maybe I can get off my lane and play with the traction control later this week. So far I have not found one thing I don't like about the subie. Monty said he read all kinds of bad reviews about the power with a 4 cylenar but it seems to have plenty of power. I don't need the speed of a sports car, just enough to get me where I need to go safely

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dew I agree my father bad mouth 4 cylinders. I did not listen have a 4 cylinder Honda all the power I need loving the gas mileage.
We have a 6 cylinder Sonata that has the power to excelerate like NOW when needed and doesn't skip a beat in the hills. When we are in Oregon and Washington and fill up with the seasonal blended gas, we drop 5 miles to the gallon over Cal. mileage. From 29 mpg to 24 mpg. Environmentalist reasoning at it's finest. :barnie