What a great place!!!

5azsisters

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
So glad I noticed this link on BYC. I'm sure I'll just mostly lurk and learn. Looks like some really smart people on here and I'm excited to see what is posted.

Jacie

Fluff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Jacie,
I did not recognize the name....
I know a lot of people from BYC by their avater Pictures.

This new fourm is going to be a little confusing for me until I get every one down with new names and new pics.

Melanie

5azsisters

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi Melanie. I uploaded my avatar. I'm the one on BYC that loves to do images using people's animal pictures. Are you the one over there that has the lion head rabbits? They are so darling. I was going to ask if I could use some of your pictures to play with of both the rabbits and the chickens.
I don't sell them or anything. Here's a link to my web page explaining all about it.
Take Care
Jacie

http://www.carebearjake.com/chickens/chickencoop.html

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Jacie, I just followed the link to your pictures. They are great! I love the Nativity scene with chickens. I'm going to try to print it on a color printer at my other job. I just love it!

5azsisters

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Shallots said:
Jacie, I just followed the link to your pictures. They are great! I love the Nativity scene with chickens. I'm going to try to print it on a color printer at my other job. I just love it!

Oh good. I'm so glad you liked it. Can you believe I got an email saying it was sacrilegious!!

Oh well! To each his own!:)

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Jacie, I'm pretty religious and I LOVED it. I like to think of baby Jesus being lulled to sleep to the little noises that chickens like to make when they're alone and content. Who says there weren't chickens in the stable that night?

I really like your stuff. I loved the one you recently did of the pekeapoo puppy in the purple box (on BYC). It was mega cute. You sure have an eye.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Buff Shallots said:
Jacie, I'm pretty religious and I LOVED it. I like to think of baby Jesus being lulled to sleep to the little noises that chickens like to make when they're alone and content. Who says there weren't chickens in the stable that night?

I really like your stuff. I loved the one you recently did of the pekeapoo puppy in the purple box (on BYC). It was mega cute. You sure have an eye.
+1, Buff. I see no reason to take offense at the chickens in the nativity scene, some people have nothing better to do than to look for offense under evdery syllable :hu

henrietta23

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Buff Shallots said:
The Fontanini Nativity figures have a set of barnyard birds! Chickens included. :D:cool:

franko

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Boy am I glad to have seen this on BYC. It just caught my eye tonight. I am sure this will be as good as BYC. There great folks . Can't find to many places these days were most are friendly and you learn something. I've had a garden most years but still have lot's of questions and hope I can contribute something. Look forward to chatting with you all. Franko

Latest posts