What Is In Your Fridge ?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
okay that does it.... everyone will meet at @nyboys county estate in 3 weeks, plan to stay a couple days he sure has a ton of wine to drink. i will personally make shrimp scampi for everyone that should kill a 1/2 bottle of white, a big pot of beef stew there goes a 1/2 bottle of red. for sunday brunch wine spritzer's and eggs Benedict.
Count me in. It all sounds GOOD ! (Not to mention all the fun friends I could finally meet.) :)

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I should warn you that I'm a cheap drunk. One or two glasses of wine and I'm curled up sleeping on the couch...oh, yeah and I snore like a weed eater according to my son.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
okay that does it.... everyone will meet at @nyboys county estate in 3 weeks, plan to stay a couple days he sure has a ton of wine to drink. i will personally make shrimp scampi for everyone that should kill a 1/2 bottle of white, a big pot of beef stew there goes a 1/2 bottle of red. for sunday brunch wine spritzer's and eggs Benedict.

I'm in ,looks like it's filling up I will sleep where ever I fall down,maybe you all could do the chalk outline for fun lol. Then later I will go out and plant the flour .

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I should warn you that I'm a cheap drunk. One or two glasses of wine and I'm curled up sleeping on the couch...oh, yeah and I snore like a weed eater according to my son.
That sounds like me! lol Except I snore very lightly due to my sleep apnea surgery done years ago.

Mary