What kind of flowers in this basket

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
178372487_458386328765466_9151691238741792361_n.jpg
DD bought this and she says it seems to not like being outside and perks up when inside. Wondering what kind they and does it look like it is too crowded?

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
View attachment 40432DD bought this and she says it seems to not like being outside and perks up when inside. Wondering what kind they and does it look like it is too crowded?
I see... Calibrochia, geranium, white lobelia, creeping jenny, petunias...doesn't look too crowded to me; sometimes flower baskets are not fully hardened off before being sold, and are still quite used to more indoor temps - I've had one or two flower hanging baskets croak on me because of that. All these guys should be fine outside if it isn't too chilly. Petunias can actually handle quite chilly weather. Very pretty mix of flowers.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see... Calibrochia, geranium, white lobelia, creeping jenny, petunias...doesn't look too crowded to me; sometimes flower baskets are not fully hardened off before being sold, and are still quite used to more indoor temps - I've had one or two flower hanging baskets croak on me because of that. All these guys should be fine outside if it isn't too chilly. Petunias can actually handle quite chilly weather. Very pretty mix of flowers.
I think that's the problem, it came from inside a store. I thought I saw geraniums in there. Thank you!

Latest posts