What Supplements do you take ~ why that ```

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
D3 cus I'm low and have been for years. Blood test will show that.

Test last week showed low thryoid. So now eat one sheet of nori a day, and 6 brazil nuts. I'm supposed to reduce cruciferous veggies, but not gonna do that.

Magnesium citrate every other day. My banana a day doesn't contribute much.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Acupuncturist has me taking TCM's, traditional chinese medicines in the form of concentrated tablets, organic, no fillers or additives. These are mostly herbs and fungus, but they also include bone, and yes fossil ingredients. The type is called Meridians. The names are like yao xiang. My neurologist and GP both suggested Acupuncture, covered by veteran health benefits thru tri-west. I have stopped the gabapentin completely. I also take B complex to help nerve regeneration and maintenance. I notice some others take d3. So do I. It has been carefully balanced with ca-mag-zn and yes, atorvastatin to keep the cholosterol down. I no longer have a thyroid so i take levothyroxin in the mornings always 6 hours away from any calcium. before any thyroid level blood test, i make sure any biotin intake is stopped for about a week. biotin throws the results off. I also have to take baclofen to reduce muscle cramps. but i've reduced my dose by half to a tiny pill every other day.

My food is increasingly vegan, but not completely. I have a very lean thin sliced roast beef sandwich twice a week, and egg roll filled with stir fry a couple times a week. Now that's a supplement!

Oh, almost forgot, the daily espresso. remember, the european renaissance started about when they discovered coffee...

Latest posts