What we have.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That is an awesome looking strawberry patch! I'm in the process of renovating a piece of ground in preparation for a big strawberry bed next spring. The rest of your garden looks great too!

Livestock lover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
MontyJ said:
That is an awesome looking strawberry patch! I'm in the process of renovating a piece of ground in preparation for a big strawberry bed next spring. The rest of your garden looks great too!
Thanks, strawberries are our main crop in the summer.

Good Luck with your strawberries! :happy_flower

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Livestock Lover everything looks great especially the strawberries. We lost over 1/2 of ours do to the drought and a cold winter here. Thos that survived should be producing soon. Nothing as big as yours. What variety do you grow? :welcome Glad you have joined us, too.

Livestock lover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Carol Dee said:
Livestock Lover everything looks great especially the strawberries. We lost over 1/2 of ours do to the drought and a cold winter here. Thos that survived should be producing soon. Nothing as big as yours. What variety do you grow? :welcome Glad you have joined us, too.
I don't honestly know what variety ours is. :p That is to bad that you lost so many.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Livestock lover, looks like your soil is pretty rocky, like digitS' gardens. Doesn't seem to hamper your growing ability, tho!

Latest posts