What we have.

Livestock lover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Hey Livestock lover, looks like your soil is pretty rocky, like digitS' gardens. Doesn't seem to hamper your growing ability, tho!
Haha! Yup! :rainbow-sun

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:welcome

zones are where you are located and are used for planting times and plant hardiness, . I am zone 7a and I live in Piedmont area NC knowing helps us know if you are ahead of us in your planting and/or behind ua and we sort of use it as a barometer to compare our gardens with you!!

Your garden looks great and thanks for sharing the photos! Looks Yummy!!:coolsun

Livestock lover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
the1honeycomb said:
:welcome

zones are where you are located and are used for planting times and plant hardiness, . I am zone 7a and I live in Piedmont area NC knowing helps us know if you are ahead of us in your planting and/or behind ua and we sort of use it as a barometer to compare our gardens with you!!

Your garden looks great and thanks for sharing the photos! Looks Yummy!!:coolsun
Thanks! :)

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
the zones are based on high temps. if you google zone maps you'll get several good maps. it varies a great deal.

Livestock lover

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
bj taylor said:
the zones are based on high temps. if you google zone maps you'll get several good maps. it varies a great deal.
Yeah!

Latest posts