Whats wrong with my Tomatoes? Leaves turning yellow with brown spots

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've been so unlikely to have blight... I'd listen to hoodat on this one. Too many diseases are thought to be blight, and then they just rip out the whole plant and lose it. The down grade of a plant with blight comes on fast, and the plant continues to die fast. Yours, like mine, appear to have new growth. The dark spots of blight look like BIG lesions with target style rings on them.... then eventually the whole branch dies which will also be covered in these lesions. I didn't see much yellow in my dying blight infested plants until the bitter end when I had to pull them. It all came crashing down in about a 1 1/2 weeks from the time I caught the blight.... last year I was able to save 6 out of 9 plants though.

I think you guys are ok... if I were you, I may give them a little dose of compose or the fertilizer of your choice if you haven't yet this season. Might give them some strength to recover.

AgriHit

Sprout
Reaction score
We have tested AgriHit Plant Tonic, also marketed as AgriHit Plant Growth & Heath Enhancer, it is natural plant based concentrated product that works wonders. Simply dilute it with water and spray plants every 14 days to keep them healthy. In subsequent trials that we have conducted on cucumbers, tomatoes etc. we had no negative result to beneficial living things, it prevented illness, provided great control on insects. Very good prevention of lepidopterous insects. We were able to reduce downy mildew 90.3%, blight 89.97%, anthracnose 81.5%, green house whitefly 87.54%, curcurbit leaf beetle 91.2%, America fly 63.33%, aphid and moth 90.3%, yield output increased by 9.4%. BTW, it is not insecticide, AgriHit is a technically advanced plant application product that naturally improves photosynthesis, thus increasing root mass, yield and BRIX levels (natural sweetness), but as a side effect it also affects small pest insects. AgriHit immediately impacts the exoskeleton structure of the pest upon contact by disrupting the molecular structure of the chitin and other protein substances that protect the insect. This mechanism of action triggers the rapid and irreversible deterioration of the insect’s spiracles and tracheal system, resulting in suffocation (as in the case of the adult mosquito). The major benefit of this revolutionary method of insect control is the absence of undesirable side effects on human health and the ecosystem. It will not affect bees..... just spray it early morning or late evening while bees are still in their hives, so you don't spray directly on bees while they do their job :)...

Last edited:

Latest posts