Where are my Minnesotans at?! :)

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello! Just wanted to know how many TEGers are from the most beautiful place on earth, MINNESOTA! Please answer some or all of these questions when you reply :)

1.) What area in MN are you from?

2.) What is the MOST productive thing you have planted in your garden?

3.) What is the LEAST productive thing you have planted in your garden?

4.) What is your favorite thing about MN?

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
thinkingpacing.gif
I guess this is the wrong time of year for them to be on a Garden Site?

skiing_sbnowcovered_text.gif

sparkles2307

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
hahahahahaha I LIVE in way up north MN..... I'm FROM the most beautiful place on earth, WYOMING.

1.) What area in MN are you from? Norman County, hangin' out by Canada

2.) What is the MOST productive thing you have planted in your garden? tomatoes

3.) What is the LEAST productive thing you have planted in your garden? anything in the cabbage family, dang butterflies anyway!

4.) What is your favorite thing about MN? the 5 days that theres no snow on the ground.

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Haha! Where I am at, we lucked out with not getting much snow until a few days ago. Cabbage has NEVER worked for me, it splits and then the bugs get to it.

sparkles2307 said:
hahahahahaha I LIVE in way up north MN..... I'm FROM the most beautiful place on earth, WYOMING.

1.) What area in MN are you from? Norman County, hangin' out by Canada

2.) What is the MOST productive thing you have planted in your garden? tomatoes

3.) What is the LEAST productive thing you have planted in your garden? anything in the cabbage family, dang butterflies anyway!

4.) What is your favorite thing about MN? the 5 days that theres no snow on the ground.

lillie

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
HotPepperQueen said:
Hello! Just wanted to know how many TEGers are from the most beautiful place on earth, MINNESOTA! Please answer some or all of these questions when you reply :)

1.) What area in MN are you from?

2.) What is the MOST productive thing you have planted in your garden?

3.) What is the LEAST productive thing you have planted in your garden?

4.) What is your favorite thing about MN?
Here! Here! *waving hand*

I'm in southern Minnesota, about 5 miles up from the Iowa border.

The most productive thing I have planted? Hmmm...will have to think about that. My tomatoes usually do pretty well, as do my raspberries and strawberries. The most productive thing I DIDN'T plant has been the wild blackberries that the birds deposit everywhere.

The least productive thing has been bell peppers. I just cannot get them to produce more than one puny little pepper per plant. :( And I just love bells.

My favorite thing about MN...the seasons. As much as I love to get away during the winter to thaw out somewhere warm, I couldn't live without the change of seasons, and yes, I even love winter. :) Except this winter, with our absolute lack of snow! It will be interesting to see how my perennials fare with no insulation on the ground.

Latest posts