where do you buy

bunch-a-chickens

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
for those of you that buy seeds online, what site do you recommend? I'm thinking I'll order from burgess but they don't sell celery. I can get that out town though.

Nubsmum

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have bought from Victory seed out of Molalla Oregon and they have all heirloom plants so you can save the seed from year to year. Territorial is also good. They are local to us as well. They do carry the celery(tadditional and celery root.

Don't know anything about Burgess. Would be great to see who else folks use for seed. :ya

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bountiful Gardens and Territorial both carry celery, and many other nice seeds. :)

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Johnny's isn't cheap, but the variety is excellent, and their catalog is my reference for planting. I've ordered from them for years and years and am very happy with their quality and service. You can get good value from others, but Johnny's has just about everything you might need.

I also like to order from The Cook's Garden. They've got some interesting combos, like summer squash mix, radish mix, and beet mix, I've tried all three of them and it's fun to see what comes up.

Dirtdoctor

Leafing Out
Reaction score
OH seeds are great, Heirloomacresseeds.com

they have provided great seeds for our 1/2 acre garden.

They are really a great group of folks to deal with.

jack

Latest posts