Where the heck is Hoodat!?

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So there is no movement on the card to Hoodat? I'm wondering how physical therapy is going? Anyone know anything?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm just like a lot of you and can only get an update here, so I keep a watchful eye.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Yeah.... when someone says they'll post results of their dads surgery and they don't even after a long time.... you start wondering if it's due to grief..... :(

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am not sure that there were promises.

Grief has to do with loss. It is kind of odd that the word is associated with the Latin word for "burden." Yes, we feel weighed down but it is from loss.

We can take a lesson from our TEG experience here. We feel the loss. I have felt the loss of others who have stopped communicating with us. There may have been very large reasons for doing that - problems. Sometimes tho', I think it is just feeling that there's not enough time to participate fully.

Very soon, I will have little time for TEG. It happens every summer - I'm busy. What I usually do at other times of the year is click Recent Posts. Already, I'm having trouble keeping up. Soon, I will just click Fruits & Vegetables. I'm sorry but that's about all I can keep up with for a few months. I don't go away. There may be a post or 2 from me every day. Often, they aren't very well thought out and you will have to forgive me for that. I'm tired.

Just for me, I want to say: don't just wander away because you don't have much time. We will miss you. See what's happening here?

Some folks are pretty clever and just post a new topic and tell us what's going on with them. My guess is that they just come back once or twice to check on the responses. That's great! I wish I was so creative!

And hey! It doesn't necessarily have to be a post about something to do with gardening. We have that new Random Ramblings forum now. Go ahead and just tell us about the birds in your yard, a dinner with your family, the price of hay, just any old thing.

Me. You will soon find me just on the Fruits & Veggies . . . unless it rains . . . but, I've got a couple more weeks to try to look thru Recent Posts. That's what I'm hoping for, some more time to spend with you.

Steve

Latest posts