Where to buy quinoa seed?

MuranoFarms

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I have looked in every seed catalog I have and googled it several times....I just can't figure out where to buy quinoa seed.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seeds of Change

Horizon Herbs (don't know anything about this company but have a friend who has ordered from them)

Both of these outfits have more than 1 variety so you will need to do some searching on their sites.

S'

ETA: Abundant Life Seed . . . see, when you are looking for something like this: look to Oregon and the mountain West.

MuranoFarms

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Thank you Digits!
The seeds of change link popped up when I googled it, but it only lead to an information page, I couldn't find the ordering info. I'll check all the links...hoping to be able to only order from 1 or 2 companies for everything. :rolleyes:

Wifezilla: I LOVE my bakers creek catalog! The pictures are just beautiful and as a photographer they give me so much inspiration for my own pics! I swear I looked through it twice for quinoa though and never saw it. lol Sometimes I need my hand held to do the simplest things! ;)

Organics North

Leafing Out
Reaction score
digitS'[url=http://www.horizonherbs.com/product.asp?specific=2678 said:
Horizon Herbs[/url] (don't know anything about this company but have a friend who has ordered from them)

S'

I have ordered from them... Very unique selection if you are into OP/heirloom and herbs.
I have however never ordered Quinoa seed from them..
I ordered from a company not listed, and the seed was the smallest quinoa seed I have ever seen... It performed marginally for me. (Not necessarily the fault of the seed mind you..);)

ON