White Blackberry

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wishin, did I forget to mention that this one is for you? Surprise! :celebrateYou were the one that started this whole white berry quest. I hadn't even heard of them until you mentioned them. I haven't heard from them as to when I can pick it up. I told them I could do it this weekend if not next Friday. When I have it in my possession, I will take a picture and post it. Depending on size, I will ask for suggestions on packaging it.

Marshall and I will just have to wait in line for the next ones.

Mary

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wishin, did I forget to mention that this one is for you? Surprise! :celebrateYou were the one that started this whole white berry quest. I hadn't even heard of them until you mentioned them. I haven't heard from them as to when I can pick it up. I told them I could do it this weekend if not next Friday. When I have it in my possession, I will take a picture and post it. Depending on size, I will ask for suggestions on packaging it.

Marshall and I will just have to wait in line for the next ones.

Mary
:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:ya:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:weee:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
THANK YOU MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
But are you sure :hide I can always wait. I hate to see you go through so much trouble:hide:hide:hide

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am most definitely sure! You are the one that deserves the first one. Since they told me to let them know if I wanted some of the runners when they transplant them in the summer, I'm pretty sure that I will be getting some more. The next one definitely goes to Marshall.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got a call today! Going tomorrow afternoon to pick it up. The lady I talked to said one of the volunteers found one on the shelf. I had the impression she hadn't seen it yet. I hope it's healthy and in good shape. I'm hoping to meet her so that I can have a future contact. ;)

Mary

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I got a call today! Going tomorrow afternoon to pick it up. The lady I talked to said one of the volunteers found one on the shelf. I had the impression she hadn't seen it yet. I hope it's healthy and in good shape. I'm hoping to meet her so that I can have a future contact. ;)

Mary
:celebrateSo exited!

Latest posts